We are a team of lawyers, developers, thinkers and data scientists building the smartest enterprise legal management software on the market. We believe the relationship between legal departments and law firms should be less work and more transparent, so we are building software to empower both sides to collaborate more effectively.
Kelley serves as Acuity’s President and Chief Executive Officer and sits on the company’s Board of Directors. She brings over 25 years of experience in litigation management and applied legal technology to Acuity’s executive team.
Darryl is responsible for establishing the Acuity’s technology vision and leading all aspects of development according to the company’s strategic direction and growth objectives. He oversees all software development efforts to ensure they align with the overarching business objectives of the organization and deliver maximum business value to Acuity’s clients.
Laura brings broad and diverse business management skills and knowledge gained through over 25 years in senior level and executive positions in both public and private companies. She is a true business partner who digs in to understand the business dynamics and key drivers, resolve complex business issues, and effect change and help companies meet their strategic goals.
Sherilyn serves as Acuity’s Director of Sales. She is responsible for developing sales strategy and establishing guidelines to educate corporate legal and claims departments about Acuity ELM. She has a passion for developing solutions to manage the business of law.
Cara is the Director of Marketing for Acuity. She leads the marketing strategy that drives awareness, demand and customer engagement for Acuity ELM. Other responsibilities include analyzing campaign metrics and evolving the Acuity brand to highlight the company’s innovative approach to legal software.
Account Management & Client Support
Greg handles the Account Management and Client Support teams within Acuity. He is responsible for establishing and growing relationships with existing clients to ensure client satisfaction. He also strives to help clients expand the value they gain from their technology investments.
Robin serves as Acuity’s Senior Solutions Consultant, serving as the Acuity product expert for new and prospective clients. Bringing deep-rooted product knowledge and experience, Robin works alongside our Sales and Account teams pairing customer business objectives with Acuity technology solutions.
- 97% of Acuity clients are very or extremely satisfied with Acuity, and we have a similar approval rating from our firms.*
- Fresh, easy to use interface with one-click features to get you the information you need quickly. Access everything you need directly from the landing page.
- Dynamic, real-time Analytics dashboards and unlimited custom reporting with Data Download.
- Acuity Insights – at-a-glance benchmarking on invoice and matter totals and timekeeper rates.
- 100% firm adoption for e-Billing. There’s no reason for a firm to not use Acuity. Firms can upload their bills as Ledes files, or create invoices directly in the software.
- Free and unlimited training for firms.
*Actual results from our Acuity Client and Firm Surveys
Who Should Use Acuity
- You have an existing e-Billing product and want to significantly increase savings with AI-influenced invoice review and analytics.
- You have no systems in place and want to start centralizing your matters, e-Billing, invoice review, accruals, and analytics.
- You want to replace a legacy product that is not meeting your needs.
Explore our History
Company formed under name TrialNet, Inc
TrialNet, Inc acquired PeerPoint – popular legal spend e-Billing software
TrialNet launched the first SaaS e-Billing system fully integrated with its matter management and collaborative software
Corporate offices expanded and moved to 220 Hull Street – one of the first corporate tenants in Richmond’s new “Manchester revitalization” – TrialNet is a strong supporter of the revitalization of downtown Richmond and reclaiming of historic spaces
TrialNet 3.5 platform launched
Name changed to Acuity Management Solutions as company offerings expanded to include a full enterprise legal management solution
Mass tort platform launched
Corporate offices moved to 5 East 2nd Street with expansion – still in new Manchester!
Acuity Protect launched
Analytics suite launched
Acuity ELM 4.0 platform launched
Acuity ELM launched Acuity Insight (AI)
Acuity ELM launched the Acuity Firm Scorecard (measure your firms with REAL data)