Ready to Love Your Job?
It takes an entire team of talented and passionate individuals to revolutionize the legal industry. At Acuity, we blend ambition and curiosity with compassion and hard work to inspire change every day. It’s a unique mix of people and ideas that equals our best work in everything we do — from product development to client success. It also means that every Acuitian is dedicated to making a difference in our clients’ lives and collaborating with co-workers for a positive impact.
With clients all over the country, Acuity is the leading cloud-based enterprise legal management solution, providing a key business solution to law firms around the US.
We love where we work. You can too. We’re looking for team members who thrive in a fast-paced, innovative and energetic environment. Join the Acuity team today.
JOB TITLE: DIGITAL COPYWRITER
Reports to: Director of Marketing
FLSA status: Exempt
Acuity ELM is looking for a Digital Content Strategist, Copywriter with B2B experience to help us communicate with a range of audiences including across multiple industries, prospects and current clients.
As a key member of the marketing team, you’ll be responsible for shaping the brand voice and tone and facilitating a delightful user experience through the messages you develop for all of Acuity’s products and marketing assets.
Our ideal candidates are captivating communicators and storytellers. They’re first and foremost a creative, but also have a taken-for-granted fluency in SEO and SEM that informs how they instinctively write platform-specific content in pitch-perfect tone and deliver real results based on a holistic understanding of their target audience. They have experience managing digital content programs from brand analysis and strategy building, to production and publication, and to measurement and optimization.
Typical Content Includes
- Email marketing campaigns
- Social Media ads/posts
- Web copy
- White papers
This is an onsite position in Richmond, VA.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Create B2B content including but not limited to writing copy for; blogs, whitepapers, website improvements, email campaigns, social media campaigns
- Stay on the cutting edge of our industry through competitive analysis, blogs and whitepapers
- Maintain product knowledge across all lines of business
- Work collaboratively with the sales department to write sales enablement materials to align to marketing and company goals
- Conduct research, analysis, and health-checks on both new and existing copy and use quantitative/qualitative insights and SEO principles to optimize
QUALIFICATIONS FOR DIGITAL CONTENT STRATEGIST, COPYWRITER
- 3-4 years of experience as a copywriter, with experience writing for B2B products/services
- Energetic, passionate and independent self-starter
- Experience generating copy to be A/B tested to drive optimal engagement
- Articulate communicator who is able to write clear and concise customer-centric copy using the appropriate voice for a particular target audience or channel
- Knowledge of SEO a plus; or a willingness to learn
- Marketing automation software experience a plus; or a willingness to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a related field
Submit a resume and portfolio link to your work that shows writing samples for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.