Acuity Firm Scorecard
The Acuity Firm Scorecard uses historical data to provide a real-time assessment of your firm’s performance, measuring year-to-date KPIs such as the number of matters handled by the firm, total invoices pending, total paid to date, and total write-downs.
The firm is also compared to the performance of other firms on attributes such as:
- Average legal spend per matter
- Average number of distinct attorneys working on each matter
- Average cycle time (from assignment to matter resolution)
- Average blended hourly rate
- Average total matter costs (legal spend + other costs such as indemnity, etc)
Dynamic filters enable analysis with all firms used, or law firms handling matters of a specific region, state and/or type of legal work – thus facilitating a stronger comparison.
What is the Acuity Score?
Based on the attributes selected, Acuity gives each firm a score: a weighted algorithm of all the above comparisons – showing you which firms are your best performers, which are in the middle and which are your lowest performers. The algorithm is configurable – you can determine which aspects are most important and which are least important to you. A few examples of how to use it:
- Annual meetings with your firms, encouraging best practices and highlighting areas for improvement
- Panel counsel selection, ensuring your highest performers are assigned the work best suited to their strengths
- Matter assignment, determining which counsel is most appropriate and most efficient for specific matters going forward
To learn more about the firm scorecard, email email@example.com.
What Our Clients Say
"The site is very easy to navigate and understand. Everything is laid out in a simple format where you can see errors/missing rates easily and also correct any issues or enter missing information directly to the invoice. I wish other eBilling sites were as straightforward as Acuity."