Acuity’s reporting and analytics engine help legal teams glean the intelligence they need to answer complex questions. Here are 5 ways Acuity analytics & reporting will help you make strategic decisions in 2019.
- Identify potential savings Determine where flat fee arrangements make more sense than standard hourly rates. Reveal black holes of expense costs to further reduce spend.
- Highlight successes See which firms and timekeepers are most productive.
- Prevent cost overruns Track budget to actual on every matter and invoice, and identify overruns early before they become a problem.
- Increase productivity Spending and workflow tracking tools help you manage budgets and get more for your department’s money.
- Compare billing strategies See what different firms bill for similar tasks and analyze costs of comparable cases across states and regions.
If you’ve been thinking about how to get more out of the firms you manage or how to determine the types of cases to bring back in-house to generate more favorable outcomes, Acuity ELM can help.