You’ve been through a rigorous selection process and have chosen the ELM solution just right for you and your team. The last thing you want to do is lose that positive sales momentum through a difficult and lengthy implementation.
Acuity’s goal is to get you and your team up and running as smoothly and efficiently as possible. We work to make sure your stakeholders realize the success of their efforts. We thrive on meeting or exceeding your anticipated timeline so that you can achieve the even faster realization of ROI.
How do we do it?
- We set expectations up front – identifying key resources from your staff, amount of time needed for each and deliverables due dates for both client and vendor.
- We establish clear, achievable milestones and set regular meetings with your stakeholders to ensure that participants remain on task, issues are addressed efficiently, and challenges are resolved quickly.
- We follow an agile methodology and employ amazingly efficient configuration tools enabling our technical team to iterate quickly and respond immediately to your needs.
What makes us different?
- Dedication: You’ll have a dedicated Acuity project manager to guide you and your team through the entire process from sales handoff/project kick-off to system launch and training. Your PM will work with you to develop a detailed training program tailored to your specific team and needs. No “one size fits all” here.
- Integration: Our approach is to leverage your current systems and workflows to populate your new system, to make sure all systems talk to each other efficiently and securely by building integrations as needed. Our team – with over 20 years of ELM experience – has successfully integrated with innumerable claims, financial, document and workflow systems. Our goal is to ensure your systems are in sync, your data consistent, your workflows even more efficient.
- Experience: Your certified PMP, project managers, and customer support team are steeped in legal management – over 80% of this team has had previous experience in law firm administration, legal billing, paralegal or legal assistant support. They walk the walk and talk the talk.
- Fun: Our team loves what they do. (can you make legal management fun? – well we do)
Our average implementation time is between 6-12 weeks, depending on the complexity of your data and the number of other site integrations. While data migration and integrations can certainly impact your schedule, if you are motivated to move, we are too. Let’s make it happen.
“I wanted to reach out and provide feedback on how wonderful your team has been to work with on the Acuity project at Schneider…This team was responsive, pleasant, smart and knowledgeable about all phases of the implementation.
In addition, everyone was fun! While working with your team, we noticed that they really love their work and the company; but, they also have a great working relationship as well. They made us laugh, helped us understand the product and made the entire transition easy. So, thank you very much for hiring and mentoring such great associates.”
Client Testimonial, Schneider Trucking