Document every step of the invoicing and payment process, including enforcement of your billing guidelines and adjustments. Integrate with your claims and AP systems seamlessly.
- Invoice Review –review the invoice at any level – from a high-level overview to timekeeper and task summaries, to line item details. Powerful filters enable you to automatically hone in on trouble spots and adjust from any view.
- Compliance – enforce billing guidelines automatically and empower your firms to resolve any issues before they can submit their invoices, thus greatly reducing rejections and appeals.
- Acuity Insights – gain immediate insight into what’s important to know about an invoice before you ever start your review. If there’s an issue, we’ll highlight it for you.
- Inquiry feature –proactively resolve billing questions with Acuity’s proprietary Inquiry feature. Eliminate the need for post-payment appeals and awkward phone calls.
- Allocations – allocate matter costs across multiple business units or related claims.
- Invoice Workflows – configure workflows by practice area, matter, invoice or matter limits, and individual; auto-escalate invoices after a certain time frame.
- Timing Compliance – ensure firms submit invoices timely and within established deadlines based on matter status.
- Timekeeper Rates – review, edit, and approve proposed rates, and enforce rate compliance by date and practice area.
Learn More about eBilling
Download our eBilling Fact Sheet to find out how to save up to 25% in legal expenses.