Organize, track and relate all of the information related to a case or legal issue and establish coordinated, consistent legal strategies built on your organization’s best practices.
Centralize your legal case details. Track the full lifecycle of every matter. See the big picture across your entire portfolio of cases and claims.
Matter Management Features:
- Details –build consistent matter profiles and validate data using intuitive entry forms and automated data validation; designate primary and secondary persons responsible for the matter and restrict access to matters based on unique roles for in-house and outside counsel.
- Document Management – store, profile and search documents and other materials in a central repository on a matter for quick reference. Documents may be shared across multiple matters under our Exchange module.
- Legal Holds – Initiate, manage, report, and release legal holds, track responses, custodians, survey responses, and documents.
- Self-Insured Retention/ Reserve Management – track spend on matters subject to SIR or internal reserve limits and configure the system to send post-retention amounts to specific payors.
- Resolution – track matter resolution, settlement/ indemnity costs and details that can be combined automatically with matter legal spend to capture total matter costs.
- Budgets – implement and enforce budgets for each firm quarterly, annually, by specific term, or by life of the matter. Track budget to actual spend on each invoice so you’re never surprised by a budget limit.
- Budget Compliance – ensure budget compliance and receive notifications for certain spend thresholds.