Improve consistency of legal representation and quality of outcomes by putting vital intelligence at your team’s fingertips – wherever they are, whenever they need it.
- Encourage lockstep alignment of in-house and outside counsel throughout the entire claim lifecycle
- Calendar – create and share calendar events with internal and external resources. Calendar events relate to specific claims but can be viewed site-wide or based on permission.
- Party Management– tap into your team’s Party Database to review profiles and related documents on witnesses, mediators, judges, and opposing counsel. Advanced party management tracks anything related to your claims. For example, products and facilities.
- Document Management – store and share documents, briefs, correspondence, and key legal memoranda. Ensure that everyone working your claims has immediate access to shared documents.
- Outlook – integrate your Collaboration databases with Outlook to share and store vital case information directly from your desktop
Acuity’s Collaboration Databases: Your Competitive Advantage
Acuity ELM gives you the tools to build a data repository collecting information on any person, place/facility, or thing related to your matters, like:
- Witness Database
- Mediator Database
- Judges Database
- Opposing Counsel Database
Your users across the country share their individual experiences with particular mediators, judges, witnesses, and opposing counsel – and upload significant rulings, testimony, publications, and observations. If you want to understand your opponent and key players in your case before active litigation begins, Acuity’s Collaboration network can provide the distinct competitive advantage you need. Ensure your case strategy is prescient and that you’ve identified and mitigated potential risks before they derail your case.