Analytics and Reporting
Acuity’s reporting and analytics engine helps your team glean the intelligence they need to answer complex questions and generate more favorable outcomes.
- Acuity Insights – gain at-a-glance intelligence on an invoice, matter, rate trends and benchmarking
- Analytics – tap into business intelligence-driven dashboards with daily data refresh to ensure accurate, up-to-date legal spend and matter management analysis across practice areas, matters, law firms, timekeepers, and tasks. Filter to narrow or expand the focus on the information you need.
- Permissions – grant Analytics capabilities to team members with confidence, knowing that they will only access data you’ve already given them permission to view.
- Firm Scorecard – measure your outside firms using real data
- Reporting – customize reports and build complex queries to answer specific strategic questions
- Canned Reports – access standard report templates including adjustments on approved Invoices, firm and timekeeper comparison and excessive time billed
- Configurable settings – save your filtered dashboards to your preferences
- Delivery – schedule auto delivery of dashboards to individuals and groups
- Data Download – take advantage of unlimited custom reporting options by selecting any fields within the site and downloading to excel or csv, saving those reports for future use – always with current data.