Improve consistency of legal representation and quality of outcomes by putting vital intelligence at your team’s fingertips – wherever they are, whenever they need it.
- Calendar – create and share calendar events with internal and external resources. Calendar events relate to specific claims but can be viewed site-wide or based on permission
- Party Management – tap into your team’s Party Database to review profiles and related documents on witnesses, mediators, judges, and opposing counsel. Advanced party management tracks anything related to your matters. For example, products and facilities
- Document Management – secure portal for in house and outside counsel to store and share sensitive information relating to a matter
- Outlook – integrate your Collaboration databases with Outlook to share and store vital case information directly from your desktop
- Eliminate redundant fees by relying on standardized best-practice templates
- Encourage lockstep alignment of in-house and outside counsel throughout the entire matter lifecycle
Acuity’s Collaboration Databases: Your Competitive Advantage
Acuity ELM offers access to several proprietary data repositories:
- Witness Database
- Mediator Database
- Judges Database
- Opposing Counsel Database
Users across the country share their individual experiences with particular mediators, judges, witnesses, and opposing counsel – and upload significant rulings, testimony, publications, and observations. If you want to understand your opponent and key players in your case before active litigation begins, Acuity’s Collaboration network can provide the distinct competitive advantage you need. Ensure your case strategy is prescient and that you’ve identified and mitigated potential risks before they derail your case.