Mass Tort Manager ℠
Multiple Claimants. Multiple Firms. One Solution.
Acuity’s Mass Tort Manager, the first of its kind e-Billing, claims management and reporting software solution is designed to address the advanced workflow complexities faced by legal teams that coordinate and administer mass tort defense strategies.
Mass Tort Manager’s flexible SaaS platform is powered by Acuity’s exclusive Batch Processing Technology (BPT). BPT allows coordinating counsel to easily toggle between a macro-level review and analysis of claim portfolios and spend, and a micro-level audit of its firms and invoices. Mass Tort Manager offers several features that facilitate vigilant oversight of the entire mass tort claim lifecycle:
- Batch Invoicing by Claimant, State and Entity enables outside firms to bill at an individual claimant level while the corporate client manages work at a holistic level.
- Batch Review by Firm allows the corporate client to process and analyze work performed by a single firm across all of its claims at one time via a single batch invoice.
- Advance Invoice Review Tools facilitate swift, in-depth analysis of large batch invoices –reviewers can focus on work performed by one attorney, one type of task for one claimant – or hours billed across all claimants.
- Configurable Billing and Audit Rules can be applied across all firms, at a specific state/region level or at the firm-specific level – providing coordinating counsel greater billing flexibility than the local firms they oversee.
- Global Adjustment Tools enable legal teams to edit groups of invoice line items based on task type, fee type, timekeeper and expense type.
- Collaboration Toolkit allows for easy sharing of expert witness databases, best practice briefs and intelligence on opposing counsel.
Acuity ELM is the ONLY enterprise legal management software that provides e-billing, claims management and reporting tools specifically designed to manage the unique challenges of mass tort litigation.
Learn More about Mass Tort Manager
Download our Mass Tort Manager Fact Sheet to find out how we can help with your high-volume litigation.