Document every step of the invoicing and payment process, including enforcement of your billing guidelines and adjustments. Integrate with your claims and AP systems seamlessly.
CLAIMS DEFENSE e-BILLING FEATURES
- Invoice Review –review the invoice at any level – from a high-level overview to timekeeper and task summaries, to line item details. Powerful filters enable you to automatically focus on trouble spots and adjust from any view
- Invoice Auto Approval -auto approve invoices with low values and no or few noncritical billing rule exceptions
- Compliance – enforce billing guidelines automatically and empower your firms to resolve any issues before they can submit their invoices, thus greatly reducing review time, rejections and appeals
- Acuity Insights – gain immediate insight into what’s important to know about an invoice before you ever start your review. If there’s an issue, we’ll highlight it for you
- Inquiry feature –proactively resolve billing questions with Acuity’s proprietary Inquiry feature. Eliminate the need for post-payment appeals and awkward phone calls
- Allocations – allocate costs across multiple business units or related claims
- Invoice Workflows – configure workflows by claim type, invoice or claim limits, and individual; auto-escalate invoices after a certain time frame
- Timing Compliance – ensure firms submit invoices timely and within established deadlines based on claim status
- Timekeeper Rates – review, edit, and approve proposed rates, and enforce rate compliance by date and practice area
- International Currency – convert international invoice files, with the ability to toggle between currencies and track applicable taxes.
Learn More about Acuity’s e-Billing for Claims Defense
Download our e-Billing Fact Sheet to find out how to save up to 30% in legal expenses.