Gain full visibility into your department and manage all of your invoices in one secure system with Acuity’s legal spend software.
Legal Ops Spend Management Features
- Billing Guidelines – automatically enforce your billing guidelines and empower your firms to resolve any issues before they can submit their invoices, thus greatly reducing rejections and appeals
- Budgets – implement and enforce budgets by firm, practice area, or matter. Set up notifications for spend threshold to ensure budget compliance
- Accruals – track and automate accruals, wrap rules around accruals to block bills where accruals have not been submitted
- Timekeeper Rates – review, edit, and approve proposed rates, and enforce rate compliance by date and practice area
- Invoice Review – review the invoice at any level – from a high-level overview to timekeeper and task summaries, to line-item details
- Configure Workflows – set your invoice workflows by practice area, matter, invoice or matter limits, and individual; auto-escalate invoices after a certain time frame
- Invoice Auto Approval – auto approve invoices with low values and no critical billing rule exceptions
- Assisted AI Approval – acuity Insights highlights what you need to know about an invoice before you ever start your review. If there’s an issue, we’ll flag it for you. Learn More >
Ease of Use
- Integrations – seamlessly integrate with your finance and AP systems to streamline the invoice workflow, eliminate errors, and create efficiency. (link to common integrations)
- Inquiry feature – proactively resolve billing questions with Acuity’s proprietary Inquiry feature. Eliminate the need for post-payment appeals and awkward phone calls.
- International Currency – convert international invoice files, with the ability to toggle between currencies and track applicable taxes.
- Vendor Management – create unique profiles for your vendors, increasing the speed at which they get paid and gain additional into insight your spend