Acuity dedicates many resources to guarantee that we offer innovative and powerful solutions for corporate legal and claims departments. Yet one resource remains the unsung hero of the process – our QA team. Often thought of only as the bug-finders of the organization, QA’s true mission is to ensure our products are working optimally for the tasks at hand. So why is QA so vital to our operations? Check out all the reasons below.
How QA Makes Sure Acuity Remains the #1 Rated User Software for our clients:
- we ensure your historical data is correct. And that you can access and use this vital information
- we ensure your users can do their work based on the parameters and permissions you establish
- we ensure your billing rules are properly enforced
- we ensure your billing process functions from invoice creation to payment
- we ensure you can maintain matter/claim information as needed
- we ensure your third-party data is properly uploaded and accessible
- we ensure your firm users can do their work based on the parameters and permissions you establish
- we ensure your reports and analytics provide you with correct data
- we ensure any requested customization will work as you expect
- we validate every step of the process from historical data conversion/migration to site creation and customizations to user experience
- we work closely with our development team to find and resolve any issues to help ensure a smooth transition and integration
- we work closely with our business team to ensure your specific requirements are met
- we think like you do while we’re testing
Three cheers for all the detail-oriented and efficient QA team members!!